Campaign dates: 8th November 2021 - 5 pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021
Terms and conditions
- The campaign runs until 30th November 2021. The deadline for entries is 5pm. No entries will be accepted after the deadline has passed.
- The competition is open to those aged 16 and under that live in Cobham, Claygate and Hinchley Wood.
- The winner will be notified by midday on Friday 3rd December.
- One winner, as decided by Grosvenor Billinghurst, will receive an iPad Mini for themselves and £250 to be donated to a charity of the winner’s choice. The winner will also see their design on the front cover of the Grosvenor Billinghurst Christmas card.
- All entrants must agree to their design being published on social media.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any prizes.
- Grosvenor Billinghurst does not accept responsibility for any entries not received for whatever reason.
- Both the iPad Mini and the £250 to be donated to the winner’s charity of choice is non-negotiable and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the entrant or/and the entrant’s parents or guardians where appropriate.
- The prize is as stated and not transferable to another individual or charity once the decision has been made. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Grosvenor Billinghurst reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The only route to entry is for each entrant to submit their artwork to their nearest office of Grosvenor Billinghurst in advance of the deadline.
- The promoter of the competition is Grosvenor Billinghurst, the trading style of GGC Residential Ltd and its subsidiaries.