ONE SOLD. JUST THREE REMAINING. An eye-catching and superior quality re-imagining of a local village landmark. Glenavon House was constructed in the early 1920's as the local village headquarters of the Claygate Fireplaces Company with clay mined from the adjacent pits used in the large scale production of distinctive brick fireplaces. With the original building now making way for this innovative new development, Glenavon House offers discerning buyers a rare opportunity to secure extraordinarily spacious, highly specified accommodation in a convenient village location.
Early buyer interest will be rewarded by the opportunity to select from one of just four individual apartments built on a generosity of scale not commonly found in the local market. Apartment 2 is an interesting, cottage-style split-level duplex with accommodation arranged across the ground and first floors comprising on the ground floor a living room and hand painted Turner & Foye kitchen with two double bedrooms and two en suite shower rooms located on the first floor. This duplex benefits from its own private patio / garden area and allocated car parking spaces for two vehicles.Contact